Limited Edition Rejuvenation Hamper
Meet our limited edition Rejuvenation Hamper. Made with love by Gillian and Laura Healy. Each hamper contains unique items supporting Irish businesses with a focus on sustainability and supporting local female entrepreneurs.
Packed sustainably with a green future in mind. Each hamper contains:
- 3 x 6 servings of loose tea leaves locally sourced from Wall & Keogh your choice - Superior Irish Breakfast Tea, Rose Tea, Hibiscus Tea, Unicorn Tears (rooibos tea), Lemon and Ginger tea, Green tea or Chamomile Tea.
- 1 tea strainer
- 2 bottles of Gut Instinct Kombucha- Original Tea Kombucha or Rose and Rhubarb Kombucha.
- 2 bars of fudge from Melting Pot Fudge. Handmade in small batches by sisters from Belfast. Vegan options available. Choose two from our range - Vegan Chocolate Fudge, Vegan Madagascan Vanilla Fudge, Traditional Salt Caramel Fudge, Traditional Madagascan Vanilla Fudge, Traditional Rum & Raisin Fudge, Traditional Irish Cream Liqueur and White chocolate fudge.
- Limited edition hand-made, resusable, reversible facemask by Frayed Sew.
- One previously loved mystery book. Here is our library which one will be yours! - A Room with a view by E. M Foster, The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson, Dubliners James Joyce, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, Atonement by Ian McEwan, Mansfield Park by Jane Austen, We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson, Room by Emma Donoghue, Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer, The Beach by Alex Garland, Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling, If He Hollars Let Him Go by Chester Himes, On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan, The Power of the Dog by Thomas Savage.
If there is a book you would rather not have please let us know at checkout.
Share the love with your friends, family or partner and buy them the gift of rejuvenation- book, tea, fudge and kombucha <3